Monday, January 4, 2010

Zt Reliant ZT Reliant-- A Good Buy?

ZT Reliant-- a good buy? - zt reliant

First, I hate Windows Vista. I know what it is - I have it on my laptop. I thought I could use it as after a while, but never did.

Anyway, it's time for me to buy a new computer, and of course, is desperately trying to avoid Vista.

I have this team: http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/ZT-Relian ...

This team is a good buy? You have Windows XP, which is that what I had expected, but the problem is that I never heard of the brand before and ZT so I have no idea whether or not to make computers reliable.

No one here has ever used a computer before ZT? Would you consider a?

1 comments:

Addicted to Diet Coke said...

Dell Caparica TZ is on quality, unless that is not online, and Dell. More FYI PC makers offer an option to downgrade if you do not want Vista.

Post a Comment