Friday, January 8, 2010

Frontline Flea Medication I Am Looking To Put My Cat On Flea Medication Is Frontline Or Advantage Better?

I am looking to put my cat on flea medication is Frontline or Advantage better? - frontline flea medication

Many vets recommend Stronghold but I personally use Frontline pipettes into my cats and they work very effectively.

Remember, special veterans flea spray the house that no fleas remain in bed for your cat, your carpets, etc., will make sure to get

Products for sale are cheaper, but often not as effective as the veterinary field.

4 comments:

Launi If you SAY it, OWN it! said...

I use Revolution. It encompasses more than just chips. It works even better.

Sam I Am said...

I use the utility and beautiful work!

Sam I Am said...

I use the utility and beautiful work!

SJC said...

FIRST LINE!

Post a Comment