Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Do Lymph Nodes Swell In Hiv HIV?????????Swollen Lymph Nodes....?

HIV?????????Swollen lymph nodes....? - where do lymph nodes swell in hiv

I have it by the mouth with a person for 7 days and 3 days ago I received notice the pain and swelling in the lymph nodes in the groin.

Both sides are inflated to the same place. There is a "coup" feeling when touched and when I do I feel.

I can only think that is the reason that I could be a piercing a hole in the brake. And it is infected.

But again, this time I wonder. The drill was not infected, but until recently, and I'm not sure.

I can not stop worrying.

HIV-infected lymph nodes successfully UR 5 days after contact?

I'm so confused ....

I have to be evaluated, with whom I sleep. This is too much for me.

2 comments:

Beetle in a Box said...

Acute infection with HIV is the cause flu-like symptoms (May though) no symptoms and can occur within days after infection, but later, as a rule a few weeks. Upon infection of a person always seroconversion (HIV-positive from a blood test) within 6 months, but during the first infection has a high viral load and may easily transmit HIV, although evidence shows that HIV-negative. If you have multiple partners should always use a condom, HIV test every 6 months for HIV.

The probability of HIV through oral sex is low. You can cut this insignificant, with a condom. Of course, the best way to prevent all sexually transmitted diseases to sexual partners than those which are mutually monogamous and limiting regularly tested.

The odds are overwhelmingng lymph nodes are infected puncture (in what I want to say ?!?!). Since it is somehow an important part of his anatomy would consult a doctor if I were you, you may need antibiotics.

LINDA R said...

Most people have no symptoms of HIV for many years. You do not have any symptoms 5 days after exposure. In addition, the risk of HIV transmission by oral sex is very low.
The only way to know whether you are infected with HIV, get tested. Over 98% of people who are HIV-positive within 3 months after infection, but can in rare cases up to 6 months for a positive person.

Ask your doctor about your symptoms.

Post a Comment