Thursday, February 18, 2010

What Episode Of Dragon Ball Do Bulma And Vegeta Meet Hi I Just Have A ? About Dragon Ball Z And I Just Wondering What Episode Does Bulma And Vegeta First Meet?

Hi i just have a ? about dragon ball z and i just wondering what episode does bulma and vegeta first meet? - what episode of dragon ball do bulma and vegeta meet

i love Dragon Ball Z since I was small and I had not seen for a long time on television as a child. I want to know only the result of Dragon Ball Z Bulma and vegetables, are the first
thank you ^ ^
DRAGON BALL Z RULEZ! ^ ^

1 comments:

Darkfire said...

The episode, the exact number is difficult to achieve, but the story is set during Namek, where he met, had during the search of the Namek Dragonballs. Romantic ideas to get started (in fact, they called each other) according to the legend, and before the Cell games.

So your first meeting should be around episode 44-46 (the Namek saga), if I remember correctly. Sorry for not having an exact number.

Post a Comment