Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boys Camp Shower Video How To Look Good At A Week Long Camp When Your 13?

How to look good at a week long camp when your 13? - boys camp shower video

Hello!
In the 13 and I'm going up to one week duration of the camp. We have showers, mirrors, light from all these things. It is a church camp and I am focused on God, but I want to take a 2 Christian Nice. Give examples of clothing, makeup and white hair.
I really need my hair I just help / wavy hair is light brown. I like to be direct, but not flat light.

Thank you!

2 comments:

ctycolou... said...

wrry guys not much hair on the girls, clothes and makeup. To be honest, I have nothing against it. Either you attractive or not, is what gives a man to see. Just watch and clean.This are all of a man

cjcarr02 said...

the camp of the Christian church? and yes take care guys, like take care of the girls ...... but 13 ?????? At this age do not need a friend Vosges and the way to go in one day ... my advice, if the stay of up to 16 ..... atleast

Post a Comment