Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Sweet Is A Womans Vigina I Need A Womans Advice. Would This Be A Sweet Thing To Do, And In Need Help Doing It?

I need a womans advice. would this be a sweet thing to do, and in need help doing it? - how sweet is a womans vigina

I have my friend (and ex, but syill hanging) a text and said she would send a puzzle, and if you answer correctly will get a very good price. Well, I know who loves massages, and I came several times.

I have a message that he missed lastnite and she responded with "aww ... me 2", so ....

This would send a good riddle? and it would be a good thing to do at the beginning of the massage ..... I am both for the operation of their ideas

4 comments:

april said...

I am in pairs
I'm hot, I'm cold,
I'm legal, illegal
It is a right, an error
I am often sold for much,
No good for nothing when bought;
An unusual gift
and a natural thing,
Acquisition and joy
When taken by force.

Answer: A kiss.

Hope this helps:)

Misery's child said...

What is it, but others are using it you?







Your name

Misery's child said...

What is it, but others are using it you?







Your name

suga mama said...

If you really want to get with me and loves me come to me and me in the eye and tell me that you

Post a Comment